Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sweet ass commercial background

Yesterday I was doing some commercial background for a "Loews" spot. It's funny, I spent about 10 hours yesterday in a semi-covered area in a polo shirt carrying potted plants from spot A to spot B to spot C in 45 degree weather.....in a polo shirt and was 100% content. As opposed to working a day in real estate and having total flexibility and (while still staying positive) not being fulfilled in the slightest.

It was also a funny moment when I saw the principle of the commercial, I see that guy at call backs every now and then. I was bummed that I had to miss my boxing class, but excited at making pretty great money for the day. I was in proximity to the actors when they were working, and I really don't think that anything separates them from me in terms of talent. While it was a bit frustrating, when I was able to relax a bit I realized that its a good thing. I can't be much closer than I am right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment