Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I coulda been someone! I coulda had that mayo money!

So I got released from the Kraft commercial this morning. Am I bummed? You bet. Who wouldn't want to make upwards of 10-20k for one days work? Am I upset or defeated? Hell no. Hellllllllll no. My agents will think of me more now.....much more. They HAVE to. They sent me on two things (one of which I basically set up by myself) and the other thing was this one. It was a national campaign and I got a call back. So hey, I'm chalking this up as a moral victory, if there ever was one. Not a Pyrrhic victory.

I just gotta keep on keeping on is all. My folks should have landed in Spain a few hours ago and I bet they are having a blast. I woke up this morning and went to the gym for a 30 min run. I did 2.5m and I have my acting class tonight. I'm doing a scene from "Hedda Gabler" and "Pineapple Express" and a monologue from "An Everlasting Piece". In boxing news, my hook is coming along and I'm keeping my hands up in the right place when I punch with the opposite arm. I sparred against a much more seasoned boxer, who obviously beat me up. But it's all good because my agent will send me out more, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment