Tuesday, June 1, 2010

RIP Dennis Hopper

I just read the news now, and I am saddened to hear that Dennis Hopper has passed away.  I loved him as an actor.  How awesome of a movie is "Easy Rider"?  Really, really awesome.  His acting style was so great.  He acted with a lot of charm, charisma and always with a little bit of malice simmering just under the surface - as if you never quite knew what he would do next, but you always knew what he was capable of.  I've definitely taken some ideas from him.  Man oh man, he was so great in "Jesus's Son".  That's a great movie also.  Check it out if  you haven't yet.

Haha, I just chuckled thinking about how maniacally evil he was in "Waterworld".  Remember? Ha.

True Romance.  So good.  Dennis, I'm going to miss seeing you on the screen and thanks for being such a powerful presence and congratulations on getting the hollywood star.  

No comments:

Post a Comment