Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Onion News Network audition

I love The Onion.  I have read it almost every day for the last 10 years.  I was tickled when I heard that they are coming out with a TV show on IFC.  It's called "ONN" or, The Onion News Network.  I auditioned for the role of "Pete Dufresne" a 40 something man who "is a bit under the radar."  It is also provided in the script that he is a serial killer.  Trust me when I say that the sides were very very funny.  We'll see what  happens.  I was the youngest guy in the room by about 10 years, but that could also work to my advantage.  This was my second audition for the onion in the past year.  I always have a lot of fun there.

In other news, it turns out that one of my Italian cousins is in NYC for the week.  She is about 14 years old and is traveling with her friend and her friends family.  I hope that I will have time to see her here in NYC.  I last saw her at dinner when my wife and I were on our honeymoon.  Her father looked a lot like me when he was my age.  It's pretty remarkable actually.   

No comments:

Post a Comment