Wednesday, February 3, 2010

So it's been a while. yeah yeah yeah

Just trying to get more focused on acting and such. I know I said I was going to try to write almost every day, but Ive been mad busy y'all. I decided to start working out and I've been doing that almost every day since 11/1/2009. My weight hasn't dropped that much, but I look very different. I guess I am just adding muscle?

So anyway, back to acting.....I get the breakdowns everyday for the NYC casting (this is something I'm not really supposed to get), and sift through them and see what fits. It's funny.....some weeks there will be literally nothing good for me. But today there were a few good things. Who knew that all these SitCom, Film and Commercial writers are writing parts for a "Mid to Late 20 y/o husky male". When I see that, I know the role is down to me and maybe another 100 actors in NYC. Of those 100, maybe 3-5 are good actors. So as long as I get an audition, I should get a call back. The question is of course, getting in the door. Ha. Isn't that always the question?

No comments:

Post a Comment